My consulting and employment portfolio
Global Internal Communications Manager > FMCG
Employer: William Grant & Sons
Tenure: 2009 – 2011 (promoted from First Drinks Brands / William Grant and Sons UK)
Job Description: Manage, develop, and evaluate internal communication processes, co-write and manage global company conferences and deliver a global communications portal, launched with an award-winning campaign.
Skills: Team Leadership. Internal Communications. Strategic thinking and delivery. Market research. Competitor analysis. Presenting. Employer branding. Culture defining. Event planning and delivery. Editorial. Intranet. Script writing. Project Management.
- Building and delivering a world class internal communication strategy supporting the global business strategy.
- Redesigning and editing the global internal communications magazine.
- Planning and delivering employer recognition awards ceremonies, with attendees from all over the globe.
- Managing the internal communications process and evaluating effectiveness to ensure continuous improvement.
- Supporting the company values development and the externally facing Employer Branding project.
- Devising and delivering a globally streamed live internal employee recognition event.
- Conceptualising, designing and delivering a new, pioneering internal communications portal, launched with an award winning campaign and effective processes for content management and validation.